You can also order our products on eBay
Current terms (August 2023) of international delivery from the state transport company Ukrposhta.
Highest quality materials
Honda XR150L side carrier pannier rack for bags is:
Whole-welded (monoblock) design allows you not to think about it while traveling and enjoy the ride. It is important that with the luggage system you can take all your things for your ride.
Safety and roadside assistance:
The design of the luggage rack system evenly distributes the load and protects the plastic and frame of the motorcycle during falls.
The luggage rack system is made of certified special alloy metal pipes.
- frame size: 305х215 mm, pipe diameter: 16 mm
- pipe thickness: 1,5 mm
Our products are coated with durable polymer powder paint with additional wear-resistant layer. Color selection is FREE. The product is available in standard black color. When choosing a different color, the term of production is within 15 working days.
Honda XR150 / XR125 luggage rack system installation recommendations:
1. Remove the side trim, seat and trunk.
2. Remove the upper part of the rear trim (wing) and disconnect the turn signal connectors.
3. Move the turn signals to the luggage system.
4. Rearrange the rubber bands and bushings on a special plate from the fastener kit.
5. Install the luggage system simultaneously with the installation of the wing. In the process, you need to connect to the wiring turn signal connectors and lay the wires between the fender and tail light. Also follow the sealing gum so that it takes its place.
6. Lay the stepped bushings from the kit between the fender and the luggage system at the rear. And put a special plate on top, in which the rear seat mount will start.
7. Screw all the screws into place without tightening.
8. Completely tighten all screws securing the luggage system.
9. Install the seat and side trim.
10. To facilitate the installation of the right sidewall, it is recommended to remove the protection from the exhaust pipe and unscrew the front lower brace on the luggage system.
General recommendations for installing products from MottoVoron
When you receive your order, make sure that the package with fasteners is included. Until you find them, do not throw away the packaging.
Before installation, make sure that your technical skills and tools are sufficient to complete the process without any problems. Otherwise, it is better to contact a specialized service for help.
When installing all-welded luggage systems and side frames, on most motorcycles, it is necessary to "release" the mounting of the passenger footrest bracket in order to move it.
Installation of protective arcs on some models requires removal of plastic.
A successful installation is when the product is installed on the motorcycle without "tension" and additional metal tension. It is in this case that the product you bought will please you for many years and will protect the motorcycle in case of a possible fall.
Our team is always ready to help with the installation of our products purchased online. If something goes wrong with your installation, it's better to let us know and our specialists will help promptly.